Stock Exhaust Wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95spfldmax

Reaction score
Does anyone have a set of stock pipes kicking around they're not using? (Probably most everyone LOL) Preferably somewhat low miles, less than 40K or so. Both my sets have 65K & 80K and the inside pipes are broken and rattling. Very embarrassing sitting at lights as you can imagine. I don't need the cans. I'm going to use my slip-ons. Plus will save on shipping. I can't afford a header this year :(. Anyways, I would need them shipped to 01119. PM me if you can help me out. Spring is coming fast. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a set of stock pipes kicking around they're not using? (Probably most everyone LOL) Preferably somewhat low miles, less than 40K or so. Both my sets have 65K & 80K and the inside pipes are broken and rattling. Very embarrassing sitting at lights as you can imagine. I don't need the cans. I'm going to use my slip-ons. Plus will save on shipping. I can't afford a header this year :(. Anyways, I would need them shipped to 01119. PM me if you can help me out. Spring is coming fast. Thanks in advance.

My buddy has a set, they are factory black ones. He wanted to sell them at one point, I can ask him tomorrow and see what he still wants to get rid of them.

Talked to him this morning, says he will sell them. I’ll get pics soon here

Here’s some pics

Attachments

• C9E1B88C-555E-48F6-8D54-081698AA2B3F.jpeg
    C9E1B88C-555E-48F6-8D54-081698AA2B3F.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 7D63408D-9AD0-4BA7-B560-EF217F1489A5.jpeg
    7D63408D-9AD0-4BA7-B560-EF217F1489A5.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 29
I thought he was looking for the pipes and not the megaphones?

PM sent.

I have an entire stock system from an 06 you can have, just pay shipping and donate some money to this vmax forum, I dont care how much what ever u think is appropriate. Let me know.

I have an entire stock system from an 06 you can have, just pay shipping and donate some money to this vmax forum, I dont care how much what ever u think is appropriate. Let me know.
If your in Lowell, Ma I could pick them up. No problem on the forum donation. I'm over due anyways.

I’m in Andover MA if that guys exhaust isn’t to your liking you can come grab mine. It’s off an 02 but it has the holes drilled. Sounds awesome

I'd like a stock Exhaust but I'm down by Orlando Florida.

Thanks for your generous offer Finalquotes! I'll stop by this Sunday to pick them up. $30 donation to the forum has been made. A good deal all around!! I appreciate the offer Poolio. Unless something unforeseen happens with the Finalquotes deal, I should be all set but thanks again for the offer. My brothers have come through for me. You guys helped save my riding season. Gotta love this place!

Thanks for your generous offer Finalquotes! I'll stop by this Sunday to pick them up. $30 donation to the forum has been made. A good deal all around!! I appreciate the offer Poolio. Unless something unforeseen happens with the Finalquotes deal, I should be all set but thanks again for the offer. My brothers have come through for me. You guys helped save my riding season. Gotta love this place!
No problem man, happy to help, ill see you sunday.

Picked up the pipes today. They look good. Even before I clean them up before the install. Thanks once again Finalquotes for helping me out! Let me know if you plan to go to Rice-O-Rama in Sept. I'll buy you a beer.

I'm seeking stock, (OEM) exhaust system for 2007 VMAX. Doesn't have to be 2007, but has to fit.
Prefer it to be in excellent condtion; either black or chrome colored is ok.
I'm in Missouri; will pay fair price for exhaust, and cover shipping costs.

BOB
573-836-1140
[email protected]

I don't do text........

Back