strip warrior

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I was over at my friend's shop, he's got several VMaxes in recently for various amounts of work. This is the stoutest candidate:

• 1530 cc
  • air shifter
  • 41 mm FCR flat slides
  • Mad Max chain-drive
  • 190 x 17" rear wheel
It's run a 9.6 sec 1/4 mile, dunno the trap speed.

The other bike is a shop creation, an early GSXR 1100 'Slingshot' frame/motor, running a fabricated single-sided swingarm. He's ridden an earlier version of this bike to Mexico, from Florida, two-up!

With the exception of befuddled tourists on the highways, this is prime weather for riding two wheels in Florida. The Toys for Tots Run in the Ft. Lauderdale area (Markham Park) is coming in early Dec., thousands of bikers, live rock music, and plenty of sight-seeing.

The end of January is the AMCA Dania Beach meet, just south of Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, at Frost Park. People come from hundreds of miles to exhibit, and see what shows-up.

Attachments

• 1530 cc VMax.01.jpg
    1530 cc VMax.01.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 1530 cc VMax.02.jpg
    1530 cc VMax.02.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 1530 cc VMax.03.jpg
    1530 cc VMax.03.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Single sided swingarm GSXR 1100 Slingshot.01.jpg
    Single sided swingarm GSXR 1100 Slingshot.01.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Single sided swingarm GSXR 1100 Slingshot.02.jpg
    Single sided swingarm GSXR 1100 Slingshot.02.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Single sided swingarm GSXR 1100 Slingshot.03.jpg
    Single sided swingarm GSXR 1100 Slingshot.03.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 34
I was over at my friend's shop, he's got several VMaxes in recently for various amounts of work. This is the stoutest candidate:

• 1530 cc
  • air shifter
  • 41 mm FCR flat slides
  • Mad Max chain-drive
  • 190 x 17" rear wheel
It's run a 9.6 sec 1/4 mile, dunno the trap speed.

The other bike is a shop creation, an early GSXR 1100 'Slingshot' frame/motor, running a fabricated single-sided swingarm. He's ridden an earlier version of this bike to Mexico, from Florida, two-up!

With the exception of befuddled tourists on the highways, this is prime weather for riding two wheels in Florida. The Toys for Tots Run in the Ft. Lauderdale area (Markham Park) is coming in early Dec., thousands of bikers, live rock music, (Dee Snider is the headliner) and plenty of sight-seeing.
http://www.toysinthesunrun.com/general_info.htm

Jasmine.jpg

The end of January is the AMCA Dania Beach meet, just south of Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, at Frost Park. People come from hundreds of miles to exhibit, and to see what shows-up.
http://daniabeachvintagebikeshow.com/

More info added. I still don't have the ability to edit my posts, Buster was working on it for a patch.

Back