• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sup trapp slip ons 150

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwkerr007

Reaction score
I have the whole exh system too the slip-ons have some discoloration at the front but they are in good shape I just put a header on and have been holding on to them in case the header had issues but its working fine so i can sell these now I'll take 150 for them you pay shipping I don't do paypal so wew will have to figure something else out . Up to you. please text as I won't answer unknown numbers to get the number just email me and i'll send u a number thanks [email protected]

have the discs and bolts these things only have 1k on them can't believe no one wants them i can get one of the dealerships here to do the transaction through pay pal

your right I should have when I first posted it. As soon as it quits raining like dogs and cats here I'm gonna take your advice and wade out to the garage and take some pics thanks

The Supertrapps are available, still. He has asked me to reply on his behalf. He is unable to communicate quickly right now, but he could use the $, so if you're looking for these, he will respond just as soon as he can. Place your order, it will be going to someone who really-needs it.

The Supertrapps are available, still. He has asked me to reply on his behalf. He is unable to communicate quickly right now, but he could use the $, so if you're looking for these, he will respond just as soon as he can. Place your order, it will be going to someone who really-needs it.

Back