supertrapp carb tuning

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1

Reaction score
6 disks stock jetting. Putting 147 5s in (per sean and this forum) do i need to make needle or a/f changes?

6 disks stock jetting. Putting 147 5s in (per sean and this forum) do i need to make needle or a/f changes?

No needle adjustment needed. I'm running 8 discs per side with the 147.5 mains with 3 turns out on the pilots and it runs great.

Ok, ive read the sticky on adjusting a/f, question i have is do you run each screw in and record factory setting and adjust too 3TO from that or ignore factory setting and seat each screw back out 3 from that? I assume factory settings done with sniffer will not matter now with trapps on?

Ok, ive read the sticky on adjusting a/f, question i have is do you run each screw in and record factory setting and adjust too 3TO from that or ignore factory setting and seat each screw back out 3 from that? I assume factory settings done with sniffer will not matter now with trapps on?

Yes, ignore the factory settings. Just lightly seat the screws in all the way and then back them out 3 turns.

Back