supertrapp vs supertrapp without logo ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
before 2 months a guy hit my left supertrapp, a friend of mine which owns a service shop and owns a v-max too, had a pair of supertrapps the thing is that this pair doesnt have supertrapp logo stamped on the exhaust. the disc's though have supertrapp logo on them. does anybody know if there is a difference?

None I am aware of. Just some changes to the stamping dies I am sure.

Sean

no it is not a knock off. it has all the factory stickers and manual and supertrap disc's.it is also have an open end cap that write for close competion only.

I run supertrapp slip ons with those open end caps too. Mine are stamped. I bet yours are just an older pair is all. Your best bet is just to pick up the phone and give them a call. They are great folks to talk with.

no difference . i send an email. vmax2extreme , i run my supertrapp with 12 disc's in each exhaust and removed the end caps. i feel it lot better. i know the disc's dont work without the end cups but i have the because the sound is awesome

Back