TOOL BOX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavicool

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I try to find out how many and type of tools were included in the ´86 Vmax tool box...there are many "kits" on sale around,each of one with diferent kind of tools around..Could anyone help me with this?I have not been able to find information about it....attach picture,of one that I feel is the correct one(the only thing is the bag,I think my bag was a navy blue/ plastic one...)
By the way,I know the tools are "poor quality",I just want to keep my bike as original as possible....cheers!!🍻

Attachments

• HERRAMIENTAS.jpeg
    HERRAMIENTAS.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 0
I agree w/Kyle, that appears to be complete. Yes to a thick white canvas bag w/strap. That's what I took home w/me from the Ft. Lauderdale Yamaha dealer.

I bought a small bag from ebay and put in as many useful tools than I could think of (10mm spanner, adjustable spanner, hex wrenches, screwdriver , cutters etc.) and fitted it under the seat. You can't do a lot at the side of the road but it's better than nothing.

Back