Tortilla Flats on April 16th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
Hey all you Phoenix-area Vmax guys....I'm putting together a group ride on April 16th to run up to the little restaurant at Tortilla Flats and get some grub-a-dub-dub. Probably going to be meeting in Chandler somewhere around 10:30 or 11 and making out way out there. This isn't specific to Vmaxes, so if you know anyone else bring 'em out too. More details on the meeting location and exact time will follow closer to the 16th.

You game???

Sounds like fun would love to ride and grab a saddle in the bar and have a few. Post more info when you get it all together and I will check my work schedule. About how many miles round trip from your location? :cheers:

Sounds like fun would love to ride and grab a saddle in the bar and have a few. Post more info when you get it all together and I will check my work schedule. About how many miles round trip from your location? :cheers:
I think that we're meeting up at the office I work at. Probably at 11AM unless some of my co-workers gripe. Still working on that.

Round trip, from the office there and back, it's about 80 miles.

Final details on the ride.....

Meeting on Saturday at 11AM. Address is below. You gonna be able to join us?

1850 E Northrop Blvd
Chandler, AZ

Back