• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Toxic is for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sad to hear your selling Toxic but I do understand sometimes you gotta just start fresh. I'd love to buy it. And if I get some money soon I might just have to get it from you. That is an unbelievable deal and am surprised some of the guys here who could afford it aren't jumping at the chance to own basically a $50,000.00 bike for $12.500.00 that's gotta be the best deal I've seen ever. Wish I coulda got to meet ya and ride together but maybe if you ever get to thunder no matter on what kinda bike, we still can. Good luck whatever direction you choose to go in or on, Ed

Thanks Ed! Will make it down to Thunder on whatever bike I may have. I too am surprised that no one has taken the leap yet. Toxic has just about everything you can do to a Vmax already done :

Back