Toxic Masculinity

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be pretty fucking hilarious is they show up first day of the program and their instructor is Andrew Dice Clay.

Or do a Joker from Batman like move. "Thank you all for coming" he announces as he locks them in the room. "Perhaps if you cry enough, your tears will save you" he yells from the other side of the door as the room starts to catch on fire.

Guys that would go attend such a thing deserve to suffer as fucking pussies hahaha. To many young American guys are already vaginized without this accelerant. A better use of my time would be to go find one of the gals responsible for this abortion and turn her over my knee for an old-school clap on the seat. Bitch want toxic, I got toxic! Haha :spanka:

Guys that would go attend such a thing deserve to suffer as fucking pussies hahaha. To many young American guys are already vaginized without this accelerant. A better use of my time would be to go find one of the gals responsible for this abortion and turn her over my knee for an old-school clap on the seat. Bitch want toxic, I got toxic! Haha :spanka:

Fuckin A...:punk:

Latest posts

Back