Trump

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can agree with you that Hillary could have and should have been a lot more transparent. I also think Sanders was a better candidate however either are better than what we got. On Obama most of your points come from the middle east conflicts. Obama inherited two wars that were the product of a republican administration that completely destabilized the middle east. I will not blame him for anything there as it is a huge mess started well before he was in office. Obama was in a no win situation that has no end in sight. Any issues that arise out of the middle east are the product of a republican President and a Republican congress.

You're wrong about the hot sauce. It seems she does carry it in her purse. My son love it too and puts it on everything. When we travel he brings some with him.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-04-19/hillary-clinton-carries-hot-sauce-in-her-bag-donald-trump-calls-her-a-liar

http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/2012-08-30/hillary-clinton-interview-visionaries

I can understand your other points but I don't think Trump is going to change anything. I'll keep hoping for the best and will expect the worst.

I can agree with you that Hillary could have and should have been a lot more transparent. I also think Sanders was a better candidate however either are better than what we got. On Obama most of your points come from the middle east conflicts. Obama inherited two wars that were the product of a republican administration that completely destabilized the middle east. I will not blame him for anything there as it is a huge mess started well before he was in office. Obama was in a no win situation that has no end in sight. Any issues that arise out of the middle east are the product of a republican President and a Republican congress.

The shitshow he inherited from the Bush Administration is not lost on me. If GWB had read his dad's book he would have known why it was a bad idea to remove Saddam out of power. I have not forgotten the criticism HWB got for NOT taking out Saddam. And he explained in his book the reason he didn't. And it's rather prophetic because he pretty much said if he had the middle east would be what we're seeing today.

But regardless of the clusterfuck that is going on in the middle east... when we're are dropping bombs on a daily basis the American people need to know about it.

I'm not saying we shouldn't use drones and I do understand the importance of OpSec. But when we're dropping so many bombs we start running out and we know more about the fucking Kardashians than YEARS of drone strikes -- that's a problem with me.

The shitshow he inherited from the Bush Administration is not lost on me. If GWB had read his dad's book he would have known why it was a bad idea to remove Saddam out of power. I have not forgotten the criticism HWB got for NOT taking out Saddam. And he explained in his book the reason he didn't. And it's rather prophetic because he pretty much said if he had the middle east would be what we're seeing today.

But regardless of the clusterfuck that is going on in the middle east... when we're are dropping bombs on a daily basis the American people need to know about it.

I'm not saying we shouldn't use drones and I do understand the importance of OpSec. But when we're dropping so many bombs we start running out and we know more about the fucking Kardashians than YEARS of drone strikes -- that's a problem with me.
I can defiantly agree that is a problem. All of the bombing in the middle east is terrible. There are so many innocent people that are dying over there. We know more about the Kardashians than bombing because we live in a reality show world. As proof we elected a reality show actor as our new president.

You're wrong about the hot sauce. It seems she does carry it in her purse. My son love it too and puts it on everything. When we travel he brings some with him.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-04-19/hillary-clinton-carries-hot-sauce-in-her-bag-donald-trump-calls-her-a-liar

http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/2012-08-30/hillary-clinton-interview-visionaries

I can understand your other points but I don't think Trump is going to change anything. I'll keep hoping for the best and will expect the worst.

Well as fellow chili head and hot sauce addict(I've got a thread on this board on that very topic) I highly recommend your son to try this:

http://www.hotsauce.com/CaJohn-s-Bourbon-Infused-Hot-Sauce-p/1167.htm

Most delicious hot sauce I've ever had. I buy it by the case and I've probably gone through a dozen bottles without ever putting it on anything. I'll just take a few spoonfuls like it was medicine. Yea I'm weird.

Trump wont change. Trump is an ego maniac and quite arguably one of the most notorious narcissist we've ever seen. He's a traitor(in my eyes) to America. He's going use the power of the office to make himself and his family a boatload of money on the backs of the American people. He acts like a child and that behavior scares me on many levels. Ever given a child something sweet to eat and take it away before they're done? That's how I fear Trump is going to act in regards to leaving the office.

The press conference today he pretty much flipped off America and said "Fuck your conflict of interest concerns. I'll do what I want."

PS - With so much shit happening this week -- the reports about Russia, the confirmation hearings, etc. One story that seems to be flying under the radar is that hotel in DC he opened a few months ago and LOVES to brag about... yea he still owes 5 million to contractors on it. And the cherry on top? When he brags about the hotel he brags about how they did it under budget. Kinda easy to do when you don't pay for the work done. Will his supporters care about that? Fuck no.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/11/509168365/trump-d-c-hotel-contractors-say-theyre-owed-millions

I can defiantly agree that is a problem. All of the bombing in the middle east is terrible. There are so many innocent people that are dying over there. We know more about the Kardashians than bombing because we live in a reality show world. As proof we elected a reality show actor as our new president.

Yea there is certainly blame to be put on the news outlets. But it's not like there hasn't been attempts by journalists to get the info and report on it. Many have, but they're getting stonewalled by the Obama administration and the Pentagon. What adds salt to the wound was Obama campaigned on transparency.

Remember when this photo went viral? Hearts around the world broke for that young boy. And the ire was focused on that region and all the players in Syria. It was a token used for the refugee debate. But when I saw that photo, I had to accept the reality that there's probably hundreds of little boys and girls like that killed by the United States by our drone strikes. But the American people don't get a say in anything about it.

I know there will always be casualties of war, but if we just act like it isn't happening from our actions... that's just un-American to me. We're better than that. Or I should say I'd like to think we are, but maybe we aren't.

Attachments

• aleppoboy.jpg
    aleppoboy.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 21
I found this interesting. Around the 4:40 mark they interview a former lawyer from the NSA and 30 year CIA operative who spent most of his career focused on Russia.

A couple of things I found worthy of highlight:

1> They point out: Just because one piece of information in this dossier is true, doesn't mean the rest is and just because one piece of information is false, doesn't mean the rest would be. Each piece has to be investigated.

2> In the press conference today Trump accused the intelligence community of leaking this dossier and these two point out that the current facts surrounding this doesn't indicate that is a leak by the intelligence agencies at all. Seems like once again Trump is going after our intelligence agencies without the facts(or willfully ignoring them).

Is it just me that finds his persistence of going after our intelligence agencies alarming? The information in the dossier needs to be investigated fully for sure. But if nothing else someone on his team needs to advise him on how to react and compose himself when responding to questions because the harder he keeps resisting the more guilty it's making him look IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtOTmXTCCbE

Trump at yesterday's press conference: "Do you really think Clinton would be tougher on Putin than I would?"

Yep. And your love of Putin isn't just new... lets go back 4 years.... 2013 and his mancrush on Putin is strong! Now last year he praised Putin for being a better leader than Obama, but here is saying he is better than Bush. Now tell me again Mr. Trump how tough you're going to be on Putin. I mean if you can... I understand its hard to talk with his cock in your mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1ZK2kcfQ8

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back