Turbo Vmax Reasonable?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know for a fact that this is this kids first bike and he only got it about 4 or 5 months ago. I have only been on street bikes for about a year, but i have ridden and raced dirtbikes all my life.

We have never gotten along so friends is almost out of the picture. I just want to put this kid in his place!

If you get a vmax atleast race him from a dead stop.If you do a roll on beside him take it down to third before standing on it.Vmax's do not stop or turn as good as his will.Nitrous could also blow you by him but I recommend learning the bike for a while before modifying it heavily.You need to get used to the bike weight and handling.tank slapping and rear wheel hop suck badly if it is not setup correctly but we can help you with that.

I know im in good hands with you guys around to help. It is obvious you guys know what you are doing! I realize i have a lot of stuff to learn and i'm not even on a max yet.

Hopefully i can find a decently priced mid 90's model that i can make payments on. I like the 96's a lot but at this point i'm not going to be picky, as long as it is in good condition and runs good. None of that used and abused stuff!

If your really want to get this kid here is one suggestion:
Get friendly enough with your local police and challenge the kid to a drag race, but don't rev your motor or get into the launching position. He will get a hefty ticket and you won't.
Don't ask me how I know about this:angry flame devil:
Lew

Latest posts

Back