turbovmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. That's the cleanest looking turbo setup I've seen. If anyone has Don Bricker's you'll agree. lol

Shawn, if you're looking for Christmas presents this is a great idea for me. :biglaugh:

Mark

Cool. That's the cleanest looking turbo setup I've seen. If anyone has Don Bricker's you'll agree. lol

Shawn, if you're looking for Christmas presents this is a great idea for me. :biglaugh:

Mark
Turbovmax sold Don his turbo.It is a nice setup!

Wow- impressive!

Very nice fabrication workmanship and fitment engineering for both those bikes!! Plus, I like the way you kept true to the original design and appearance of the stock bike, so that even though it's heavily modified, it still looks like VMax and not like a total butcher-job abortion like some modified machines I've seen... Nice work indeed and a cool website as well!

Congratulations on your patents as well, as that is a major accomplishment in and of itself- in both achievement, cost of patenting something and maintaning those patents. Nicely done.. :coolgleamA:

I hold a B.S.M.E. myself and we should get together sometime- no telling what we could come up with. :whistlin:

john

no you dumbasses go look at the pictures its bigger and its completely clear looks pretty badass

Now is there any need for this?

you racist prick!!

your right i should tone it down a little i didnt mean for the comment to come off in a negative manner i was just giving you shit. appology accepted?

anywho, does anyone know where i can get a headlight like that

(go to pics of turbo2 and theres several shots of it)

no you dumbasses go look at the pictures its bigger and its completely clear looks pretty badass

Smart ass would have been the correct wording LOL

I was just being a smart ass as always,I'm never really offended by INTERNET forum comments,its not like talking to someone on the phone or in person you cant tell the sarcasm or non sarcasm in someones voice.

If you were to know me you would know I'm being a smart ass I was just going on someone else's comment[didn't even look at the pic]

Don't ever be offended by anything I say 95% of the time I'm smiling on the other end over here!

i know man i was just flipping shit right back at you guys, no big deal its all good

anyone know where i can buy that headlight LOL ?

i know man i was just flipping shit right back at you guys, no big deal its all good

anyone know where i can buy that headlight LOL ?

I have a spare sticker if Herc can't get you one....

There are larger headlights around that can be made to fit. i want to say some have used them from an old GS model though not sure. i do know I have personally seen one that was made for the Vmax by an overseas company (don't recall which one).

Sean Morley

Back