Ultimate Gen I.... Chopper... LOL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite as much like a chopper but I love this bike not the color so much though. I have thought about building one kind of like this.

That looks like it would have VERY little rear suspension travel. That or they somehow made it into a rigid.

Looks awesome, but not something I would want to ride a lot.

That looks like it would have VERY little rear suspension travel. That or they somehow made it into a rigid.

Looks awesome, but not something I would want to ride a lot.

I am guessing that this bike has a mono shock in the center. If its rigid you get used to them you just learn to run the back tire a little low for some cushion

I am guessing that this bike has a mono shock in the center. If its rigid you get used to them you just learn to run the back tire a little low for some cushion

That, & a sprung saddle. That would be difficult w/that low saddle style on that bike tho.

Slugs in the front end are illegal in the Florida Motor Vehicle Code.

This rendition does look better. I think an 1100 Magna might be more fitting though for such treatment. If I ever did this idea with a Max, I think it could be better pulled off with a 2nd Gen bike. The 1st gen Max just looks too much like a muscle standard in my opinion to to waste.

Then again, that's just my own personal opinion.

Looking at the company's kits for the different bikes, there are some good looking zukes and Kawi's, even some good looking yamahas, But some of the other bikes in the gallery shouldn't have been done. :ummm:

Not quite as much like a chopper but I love this bike not the color so much though. I have thought about building one kind of like this.

That's what I call pro style or pro street . I could live with that , not the color but certainly the style and look.

lol, I remember as a kid taking a hacksaw to the forks on a beat up donor bicycle and then hammering them on to my forks on my rider. Gave it a nice little stretch, how I didn't kill myself on that amazes me.

Thats funny I did that also :rofl_200:I bastardized my fair share of bicycles most of them ended with me with getting many cuts and bruises.

Latest posts

Back