Users Vs. Contributers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the fact that so many are here, have posted so much. I have learned a lot from reading here. I have posted a few comments and questions. I think that as we learn we feel that we will add to what is here. Some are able to post 'how to guilds' and others are able to post what they have found to work for them. When we post something here we are adding to the forum over all. So as something get posted others will confirm what has been posted or expand on it. Like CopRunner gauge light change, wonderful ideal or RaWarroir how to on the charging system issues and how to fix. Or a great story on a ride or something funny we seen. It all adds to what makes this one of the best forums I have ever seen. I have donated and will again. I would like to see this forum last a long time to come.

+1. My wife considers this my testosterone charged Facebook addiction.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

+1. My wife considers this my testosterone charged Facebook addiction.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just tell her it's a useful obsession, the VMF that is. There is some good bike stuff on Facebook now. But, the stuff posted there by a certain gender is entertaining at best. "I just bought a Latte, and the good kind of toilet paper that doesn't scratch my ass''
rofl_200.gif

Steve-o

Latest posts

Back