vboost 4 dummy's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthair88

Reaction score
I would like to mount secret James Bond switch for the v-boost, LOL, When switch is off I would like v-boost to act like it always has, but when I hit switch I want boost right then. I could pour over the electrical schematics and figure it out, but damned if I don't like it when you guys spell it out for me.
Please be specific and please know that I appreciate the help very much.

Shorthair88.........

P.S.
85 max

44 magnum has one of those. you could ask him for specifics. i have pics of his harness but haven't made heads or tails of it.

there is sassy but thats $$

and tboost which would be the same thing, as long as you are above 3700 rpms ish. or u could get one of those thing sfrom micromachines.

Search for "t boost". It's a little switch you can install that lets you select the vboost setting from stock(6000 RPM), 3000RPM, or completely off. It's a neat little toy but honestly I almost always leave it at the stock setting, only using 3000 when messing around town with some buddies.

hey KJ u know where that model lives? i'd love to get my hands on it! right now mine just cuts power to the servo.

cool. i didn't even see that first link for some reason. i'm a moron. i'll take a look. i also PM'd him.

Hey Guys,
I used to sell these as a complete kit, (standard 6000rpm and 3000rpm), with full colour step by step instructions. I sold many in USA, UK, Italy, and others. I have the same name on eBay, so check my old feedback.
The prices on various sites were always expensive for what they were. I have 6 in my garage which are for sale at $30.00 each plus $5.00 worldwide postage.
Sorry if I have broken any rules of the forum, if so remove my post.
Kind regards
Bill

Back