Vintage Tracy bodywork

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, so I am up early going thru CL & saw this, who recalls the Tracy bodies? It made your bike way-cool, just like Craig Vetter's Triumph Hurricane 750, which some people say was the 1st factory custom. Kinda pricey but it is in good shape, again, '$ talks!'

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/mcy/2545700027.html

'73 Honda cafe racer.lots of chrome,newer tires,chain and sprockets. Has 810 Yoshurma kit and cam and Kerker header.....Bob at 810 seven three six 676 seven...no spammers or nigerian offers

That is bad-ass. If it were closer I would try to convince the wife that is her new bie. :)

My buddy who is a GM stylist made one of those integrated bodies back in the 1970's & tried to get some backers interested financially but no one stepped-up. He held onto his prototype for many years & finally let it go. It was done in 'glas. Looked very somilar. The short-track styling influence, as I see it for this style. I think the OSSAs had the closest thing to what became the Tracy Design product.

Back