vmoa?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup all ,, New member here. Mine 1994 vmax stage 7, UFO full exhaust, UFO 17"rear wheel, chrome all over etc... I applied 2 months ago for vmoa here in Missouri and still havent heard squat. they have taken my money out of the account but no email or anything. Ive decided to just wait it out as I have no other choice. The way I understand it everyone is volunteer workers at VMOA so I understand if it takes a bit to get it all together. although an email would be nice just to know they got my money and its processing. imho

BIGMO said:
Sup all ,, New member here. Mine 1994 vmax stage 7, UFO full exhaust, UFO 17"rear wheel, chrome all over etc... I applied 2 months ago for vmoa here in Missouri and still havent heard squat. they have taken my money out of the account but no email or anything. Ive decided to just wait it out as I have no other choice. The way I understand it everyone is volunteer workers at VMOA so I understand if it takes a bit to get it all together. although an email would be nice just to know they got my money and its processing. imho
Usually you get an email with in a couple of days and then it takes quite a few months before you get your VMOA packaage in the mail. I'm sure when Mark sees this, he can look into it for you.
And welcome to the forum!! :D :welcome_sign:

Bigmo, can I get your name please? I'll contact Mike Sayers to make sure he got your app and everything is okay.

Absolutely. All, please email your info to [email protected]

I talked to the Pres, the membership director is in NC taking care of his sick aunt. I'll keep you informed.

The regional director for your area is Rik Line. He's from Carmel, NY. Email him at [email protected]. Let him know you're a brand new member and would at least like the latest Vboost magazine, all the directors get extras. If you have trouble contacting him, lemme know and I'll mail you one.

BIGMO said:

Where are you in Mo.???...I'm in Liberty, just north of Kansas city...

Max o1 Red I replied in your original post saying hello. If you do here of anything in our area let me know, and if I do ill get ahold of you through here and let you know of any vmax groupings.
Mike thx for checking for me I sent you an email. Mine just might still be processing or waiting for the next Vboost issue. Like I said I understand that all of em are VOLUNTEERS and appreciate all they do. I can wait as long as it takes. was just getting a bit ancy ya know. Wanna see what come in my packet. looking forward to info. Just found the button that notifies me of replies so maybe I can keep up with my post now LOL

I sent my renewal check out just last week. I don't actively participate near as much as I used to. I guess it's just become a habit much like renewing my AMA membership every year. I do enjoy the V-boost mags though!

Latest posts

Back