WANTED: Vmax brochures, leaflets, movies, pix, etc.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReaperMax

Reaction score
Hi all!

A friend of mine is about to review the story of the Vmax. He?s collecting all information about our beloved toy.
He?s a Vmax enthusiast from the Netherlands, his english is not perfect, so he asked me to help him out on the english speaking forums.
What he?s looking for:
Brochures, leaflets, articles, pictures, sales promo things, test reports, movies, etc. about the Vmax.
Mostly interesting from the introduction in Las Vegas in 1984. I know there must be a video...
Copies in high resolution would be perfect.
Anyone out there who can help?

Thanks and keep on rockin?

Jochen

Hi all!

A friend of mine is about to review the story of the Vmax. He?s collecting all information about our beloved toy.
He?s a Vmax enthusiast from the Netherlands, his english is not perfect, so he asked me to help him out on the english speaking forums.
What he?s looking for:
Brochures, leaflets, articles, pictures, sales promo things, test reports, movies, etc. about the Vmax.
Mostly interesting from the introduction in Las Vegas in 1984. I know there must be a video...
Copies in high resolution would be perfect.
Anyone out there who can help?

Thanks and keep on rockin?

Jochen

Check out the VMF links and surf around a bit. They have history and a lot of other stuff in some of them! :thumbs up:

I am ready to lay down some decent scratch if someone can produce a good condition 2003 factory brochure. PM me.

Back