Werd!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zewerr

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I figure I'd sign up to some V-Max forum. I bought a stock '02 back in November. And aside from a Honda Aero 50, it's my first real bike! So far, I have no plans on modding it, since it's plenty fast for me as is!

Zewerr said:
Hey everyone. I figure I'd sign up to some V-Max forum. I bought a stock '02 back in November. And aside from a Honda Aero 50, it's my first real bike! So far, I have no plans on modding it, since it's plenty fast for me as is!

Welcome to the dark side, it is a good start to be a member of a v-max specific forum, you will find some useful information on the mods that you don't need to do:) I agree the bike is plenty fast in its stock form But you might consider handling mods to start with eventually. hey slow down,ride safe.
________
Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR history

Last edited:
Hi Zewerr, welcome to the forum! :rocket bike: I checked out your cardomain and I see you already have some nice vehicles in your garage to go with your VMax!:D

Back