What did you do to your Vmax today?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow the faux tank is going to the graphics shop. I ended up flipping up a coin. The winner is the pic on the left.

The Reaper gits new graphics :worthy:

Attachments

• reaper2.jpg
    reaper2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 23
Tomorrow the faux tank is going to the graphics shop. I ended up flipping up a coin. The winner is the pic on the left.

The Reaper gits new graphics :worthy:

Looks pretty good!:punk: How about this one?

Attachments

• toon_erotica_08.jpg
    toon_erotica_08.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 41
For you new Max owners looking for a tank graphic...

BurgerKingBroiled.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night....Installed a new set of Metzeler's and new EBC HH rear brake pads. The inner pad wore twice as fast as the outer. I read somewhere that this was normal. WTF?

Put in the Panasonic battery. I hope I don't have to get to that thing again for a while, too many wires and tubes running over that thing!

Last night....Installed a new set of Metzeler's and new EBC HH rear brake pads. The inner pad wore twice as fast as the outer. I read somewhere that this was normal. WTF?
same thing happened to me though something was wrong ... changed my stoping habbits apply rear brake less now...guess brake fluid on rear applys more pressure on one side then the other

Tested Shawns 2nd tach from Summit today on my VMAX and rode her to work since I spent a couple of loving hours cleaning her to have a down pour soak her wet 10 mins after I got to work:bang head:

Tested Shawns 2nd tach from Summit today on my VMAX and rode her to work since I spent a couple of loving hours cleaning her to have a down pour soak her wet 10 mins after I got to work:bang head:
two hours cleaning ..what where you using your toung :confused2:

thats not me btw:biglaugh:
pic was taken with my mobile so not the best quality.
it`s in a uk mag so it wont harm putting it on this site,but please dont post it around till november.thanks

Last edited:
Ordered tire irons and wheel weights from Motion Pro, then began building a bead breaking, tire mounting/balancing station. That will be done tomorrow and as soon as the tools arrive I'll tackle my first job. Fixing what the LBS screwed up when they mounted the front tire with the directional arrow going the wrong way. :bang head:

With all the great support on this forum very soon I'll only need the LBS for NY inspection stickers. :th_tongue:

Thanks guys. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back