Where to buy shoria battery or ODYSSEY PC680 and get it delivered asap

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telim2

Reaction score
Hi, to everyone after having hot start issues with my vmax, i endup reconnecting all the earthing connection with 10 guage wire. I bought a DC meter and tested the battery voltage after a full charge but i endup having 11.5 volt on the battery. I want to buy these model of shoria battery Shorai Lithium Batteries and Chargers - Shorai Lithium Batteries or ODYSSEY PC680 but am yet to find a seller that will ship it asap via dhl or any other fast shipping company. Any link to a reliable sellers of the above shoria battery model will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
I’ve used the odyssey 680 really good for me , cranks my 85 good ferfect fit , lasts a long time, bought mine new in 85 ,10,000 miles,been through a lot of batteries!

Location might help...in the US I've had Shorai batteries delivered same day from Amazon when I've ordered them before mid-day.

Location might help...in the US I've had Shorai batteries delivered same day from Amazon when I've ordered them before mid-day.
How do I know a seller that sells quality shoria battery on amazon? I checked on amazon and found some sellers but most of the reviews on the seller page was negative same with odyssey some of the buyers claims the quality of oddyssey battery as dropped alot. Can you pls give me a link of the seller you buy from on Amazon?

Last edited:
Just to expand your options, the PC545 is also a good choice. Slightly smaller than the 680 but has higher cranking amps and less reserve capacity. I have used both and they are both great choices. If you have Batteries Plus in your area, they should have something on the shelf. Also, there are some medical grade batteries made by Hawker (the parent company of the Odyssey brand name) that are the exact same specs as the PC680. I will see if I can get the specifics.

Enersys Genesis 16ep is the brand and model. Same battery marketed for use as UPS for computers and sold under one of their other brand names. It is slightly cheaper as well. Having several options to search for may help you get more results with faster delivery times.

Steve O and I have been using the Shorai for at least 5 years with great results. They weigh around 4 lbs. It's like a 10lb savings and the battery has great capacity. They ship with plenty of foam padding to tighten up the battery box for a perfect fit.

How do I know a seller that sells quality shoria battery on amazon? I checked on amazon and found some sellers but most of the reviews on the seller page was negative same with odyssey some of the buyers claims the quality of oddyssey battery as dropped alot. Can you pls give me a link of the seller you buy from on Amazon?
I've bought seven of them off Amazon and never had an issue...I think most of mine came directly through Amazon.

Got my pc680 from
West Coast batteries
+18883792555
As I remember. It was fast shipping.And good service.
That was 9 yrs ago.pc680 still starts the Max.like they day I installed it. ( always on battery tender)

Not saying you don't need a battery and I run almost exclusively Odyssey PC680 (my Hondas run them too). Highly recommend them.

But I didn't see any reference to a check/refurb of charging circuit connections. Are you getting good charge voltage to the battery under normal operation? Did you check it? Even if the charge voltage looks good, I'd still verify that the connections are clean. Quite a bit of current runs through the three stator wires up to and through the rectifier/regulator back to the battery. Doesn't take much of a voltage drop across a high resistance connection to build heat and impact charging efficiency.

If for no other reason other than "you're putting in a new, expensive battery", it can't hurt to insure the charging side is up to the task.

Back