Who are you? Tell us a little about yourself!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who Are You

Well, Lets See,

Sean Morley - 36 (for a little longer) - Divorced - 2 Girls (7 and 9 who live with me) - Dayjob is building airplanes at Spirit Aerosystems (we build planes for Boeing and others) - Nightjob is building and repairing Vmaxes! Bachelors in Computer Programming though little good it has done me - LOL.

Muscle Car Collector (we have close to 30) and very much into Motorcycles. Too much power is just right!

Sean Morley
Hey Sean, I love that seat on your bike! Where can I get one just like it? It's not like the other modified stock seats that I've seen.

Re: Who Are You

Here ya go............

My name is Neal Wagliardo, and I live in Ennis, Texas. Ennis is just a bit south of the metroplex. If you like drag racing or polka festivals, you might know where it is................

I'm married, but soon to be divorced, and have two great sons, Grant who is almost 14, and lives for football, and Ryan Taylor, 11, who loves to shoot.

My great passions are Motorcycles, any type of firearm, and camping and fishing. I really love anything to do with the outdoors.

here are a few pics.

the latest of me

DSCF0032.jpg

me and Ryan riding our dirt bikes

pic5.jpg

Grant on his

pic2.jpg

my 90 Max at the mighty Miss

VMAX-Barber069.jpg

my 04 ZRX

Neal_Wave_55.jpg

Thanks for looking.......................Neal

Iowa Noob

Hey all, just checkin' in. My name is Dustin, I just got a V-Max about a month ago. I've got a few things done to it, bought it with most of 'em done, and looking to do quite a bit more to it. This is my first bike in 6 years, and I realize why I missed having one! Anyway, here are a few photos and my last dyno. The carbs are WAY fat and I'm going to sync 'em and lean it out before the next bike night with a dyno.

dragbars1.jpg

dragbars2.jpg

dragbars3.jpg

dragbars4.jpg

V-MaxDyno.jpg

Re: Iowa Noob

Welcome QH... Nice ride!:thumbs up:

I'm in the Quad Cities M8!

That '93 has some late model skins on it.:thumbs up:

I like the racing stripes so much that I had my '06 made to match... Well kind of.:coolgleamA:

Add some photo's to the V4 Garage if you get a chance.

4WARND is the IA chapter leader for the VMOA

I think he is going to try to get a bunch of us Iowan's together at some point.

Cheers,
Chris

I'd certainly be up for a get together.

Yeah the bike has '03 Skins on it. It's also sporting a rebuilt trans w/back cut gears, progressive shocks/forks, 170 Venom rear tire, Corbin Seat, Drag Bars, Grips and a few other odds and ends.
Future stuff is a Sportmax Seat because I'm not impressed with this Corbin, and it looks a little too fat to me, Dyna 3000 ignition, forward controls, bar end mirrors, and an LED tail/brake light to go in place of the rear reflector so I can ditch the great big stock tail light and under fender.
I'll get some photos thrown up in the garage too.

Thanks for the welcome!

Dustin

I'd certainly be up for a get together.

Yeah the bike has '03 Skins on it. It's also sporting a rebuilt trans w/back cut gears, progressive shocks/forks, 170 Venom rear tire, Corbin Seat, Drag Bars, Grips and a few other odds and ends.
Future stuff is a Sportmax Seat because I'm not impressed with this Corbin, and it looks a little too fat to me, Dyna 3000 ignition, forward controls, bar end mirrors, and an LED tail/brake light to go in place of the rear reflector so I can ditch the great big stock tail light and under fender.
I'll get some photos thrown up in the garage too.

Thanks for the welcome!

Dustin

Check out my pics in the garage and look at that tail light... :coolgleamA:

I would talk to Sean Morley about his seat. :thumbs up: I have one of his on order.

Chris

Definately dig the look of the tail lights, and I may send him a PM about a seat set up in the near future when I'm ready to purchase.

Definately dig the look of the tail lights, and I may send him a PM about a seat set up in the near future when I'm ready to purchase.

He'll customize your Corbin too...

He makes it skinnier. Less like a horse sadle...:whistlin: :rofl_200:

Back