worst use of a CBX powerplant

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank god it apparently doesn't have a visible gas tank, so it's a stationary, immobile build, or however-far a six-pack of carb-bowlsful of gas can get you...

And if it did run, you wouldn't get far before wrecking, given that front end geometry. :confused2:

I hope he has the "high-friction BMX" pads on that front bike brake.

All-in-all, this must be a gag bike.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 76
yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to discover that thing has a blown engine, and the owner decided to 'make a statement' to enter in car shows, as a gag.

I've seen some similar creations, in theme if not in execution. At Tom Monahagn's car museum in the Detroit area, he had a slingshot dragster w/two GMC 6-71 blowers mounted, and an impossibly narrow rear end. I doubt it ever ran.

Many years ago at Daytona Bike Week, we were wandering around Main Street, and came-upon a licensed scooter which had a turbocharged CB500/550-4 engine mounted in it, an interesting ride to say the least. Its name: Menstrual Cycle! I have a pic of it in my thousands of prints, but not sure where.

Back