Xmas present to myself

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtoebaert-5311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
handles tons better than factory :clapping:
afb0065.jpg

I can "clear-ly" see where your new taillight installed would assist your Max-Velocity!

Nice rim protector, but we all want to know size, brand, wheel mod, etc., so "waiting, waiting... ." And, any swingarm mod?

I can "clear-ly" see where your new taillight installed would assist your Max-Velocity!

Nice rim protector, but we all want to know size, brand, wheel mod, etc., so "waiting, waiting... ." And, any swingarm mod?

Taillight?
I thought he was talking about the ironing board. I bought one for "the wife" one Christmas. Just call me the romantic type.

The clear tail light was installed when I bought it, so sorry, no further info.
The tire is an AVON Venom 15/150/90, swaps with stock, but loooooooooooooong delivery time (months!) - but does handle really good in corners, plus, when there's a level difference when changing lanes or so (any 'lengthwise' disturbance from flat), you don't get into trouble because there's no central groove
rim protector: I just wanted to move the license plate to the side, so my neighbour simply cut the original, cut and bend some plate and welded it to the cut original - handy man, nice to have around, only cost me a beer :punk:

Back