Xs650

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Here's one I hardtailed for a guy awhile ago, he came over to help collect another one which I've just finished for his friend, I'd never seen the end result until today. Sounds really good and are gaining popularity everywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_0648 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0648 (Large).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0649 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0649 (Large).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 50
Clean look, though I can't for the life of me imagine why you would want a hardtail bike. One pothole on the highway and your ass/spine are toast. I hit a maybe 6" deep rut on a hardtail minibike and my spine hurt for days afterward, and that was only at maybe 20mph with tires run at 2psi.

I've always been an XS fan, looks good! Here's a Shadow I did awhile back although it wasn't a true hardtail, it had struts instead.

012.jpg011.jpg

It's done for looks, clean lines and style. It's not as harsh a ride as you might think.

It's done for looks, clean lines and style. It's not as harsh a ride as you might think.

Yea, It's not as bad as it looks. Even with no springs under the seat, you would be surprised how much the rear tire absorbs bumps.

Latest posts

Back