Z51 C6 Corvette VS. MadMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
EDIT: This was from a few nights ago. I posted it on another forum and forgot to post it here.

I was cruising down 64 around 830pm tonite with a friend and we were on our bikes. All the sudden I hear what sounds like a nascar in front of me a good distance. When I got closer I could see it was a C6 vette. I get next to him in a turning lane and see it's a Z51 with at least exhaust done on it. The car sounded MEAN!

I hit the purge on my nitrous to get his attention and he looks over and compliments me. I then compliment him on how good the vette sounded.

Light turns green and we both turn at the same time right next to each other. Once I get going straight I hit it and he follows. We get ahead of everyone and have nothing but distance in front of us. I see him slow down a few feet ahead and then I hear him downshift and hold. I really considered using the nitrous with this car as I just had a feeling it was gonna give me a run...Anyways I take the hit and as soon as I go he is on it as well! His car dam near popped a wheelie at 45-50mph when he hit it! His entire front end came way up and nearly left the ground!

I immediatly pull 5-6 lenghts but i'm not really gaining anything after that! It was fucking quick!

Overall it was a very good race and without me taking the hit it would have been even closer. If any of you vette people hear about who this was let me know!

Back