SC Vmax Meetup

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex85

Reaction score
Looking at getting a group together 8/15 and 8/16 to head up into the smokies for some good riding. I will probably overnight in the mountains at a campsite somewhere but might look into a cabin or house if others want to make it a two day deal.

Anyone interested?

I will probably work on a route this weekend if the munchkin lets me.

As I mentioned, I'm in for the 15th. I have to be back on shift the 16th at 730 pm.

Looking forward to meeting other Maxers! The is a guy local to me that has one. If I can locate him, I'll let him know about this.

This ride is scheduled close to an annual ride at the gap. Surprised there hasn't been some blurbs about it so far. I'm planning a Black Bird run but may take the
Mmax as well.

Looks like it will be just 08/15. Myself and Reese will be heading out of Lexington, SC following the general route shown here. First stop is breakfast :-D

https://goo.gl/vXsI19

Anyone who would like to join in you are more than welcome to, just let us know where you want to meet up along the way. The route is going to end at the Blue Ridge Pkwy since gas, food, and social stops will bring this relatively small route to 10 hours or more round trip. Trip is going to kick off at 0630 from the "Stop N Shop" gas station at 6 and Old Cherokee in Lexington (near the starting point on route, probably 1.5 miles away).

My work schedule along with the semi-mandatory overtime cuts intro my random riding. Definitely up for a ride or meet someone soon, though!

Looks like fun. I was just up on the Blueridge Wednesday & am meeting some other Vmax guys on Moonshiner 28 on Sunday or maybe Saturday night. I was looking to see if I could sneak out & meet you somewhere on Saturday. I attached a few pictures of our ride so you can see what to look forward to.

Attachments

• Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 051.jpg
    Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 051.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 045.jpg
    Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 045.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 054.jpg
    Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 054.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 055.jpg
    Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 055.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 6
  • Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 061.jpg
    Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 061.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 053.jpg
    Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 053.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 063.jpg
    Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 063.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 069.jpg
    Cherokee blue ridge ride 8-12-15 069.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
I'll be back out there next month for an extra long weekend with a bunch of hardly moving son guys.

You are spoiled now that the mountains are in your backyard.

I'll be back out there next month for an extra long weekend with a bunch of hardly moving son guys.

You are spoiled now that the mountains are in your backyard.

Yeah now if there was not so much estate crap going on & I could ride more it would be great. I am going back to Texas next month riding in the Hill country probably wont be as exciting now .

Back