• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 05 anniversary edition

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starter clutch flywheel crankshaft threds stripped
Oh so no problem, just push start it :)

I took my driving test on the bike in my picture. The battery was dead so I push started it, hopped on and then the rode back to the DMV tester. They said, that's enough you pass.

It's gonna take 2 hours to fix and less than $500 in parts bring up those offers low ballers
And you don't have 2 hours and $500 to fix it yourself and avoid the low balling on a bike that doesn't even start? I'd be wary of any bike you can't hear run hence your low ball offers.

And you don't have 2 hours and $500 to fix it yourself and avoid the low balling on a bike that doesn't even start? I'd be wary of any bike you can't hear run hence your low ball offers.
That's correct was I unclear

Seriously??? I just replaced my second started clutch and the stator. Hmm, How many hardened broken off bolts had I drilled out and retreaded... Man, I have to admit that that can be a real challenge. Good luck on selling it...

good+

Attachments

• VMax starter clutch & Stator replaced_resized.jpg
    VMax starter clutch & Stator replaced_resized.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back