1000 miles running great

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

113s&s

Reaction score
my new 06 after breaking competely stock air/ fuel open a half turn more then stock...runs the balls and power everywhere...half turn open A/F mixture took the unhappy throttle between 1500 and 2000 rpm when pulling away from a stop..very impressed with high speed stability and cornering...no poping or backfire through air box....leaving it alone carbs will be fine for many many miles.....still looking to find a max that has jet kit and pipes in boston area to prove stcck setup has more pulling power in the street or highway...coffee will be on me

Re: 1000 miles running gret

If I come out to Boston can I wear my Cleveland Indians shirt? :)

Mark

no takers all rights then im the vmax king of massachusetts :rocket bike:....come on max riders no takers..i like to see what add on,s do ,,,,not taking peoples word that there pipe and jet kit make a big improvement in power...ya right...most dont know if they gained 10 or lost 15 hp,,well id like to show ya

Wouldn't be fair against mine.It has more than a jet kit and pipes.

I will say one thing , a complete aftermarket exhaust makes the thing a completely different machine.The sound it makes is undescribable and no amount of sound clips do justice to hearing one in real life.

Kind of like a built smallblock chevy through open headers that can turn 10,000 rpm.

I can see not wanting to mess with the carbs but good full exhaust will have everyone looking everywhere you go!

Specially the Harley guys! Its funny,they look with huge smiles on their faces till they figure out its a Yamaha.
MAN THAT SOUNDS GOOD!

There are 22 VMOA members in Mass.

I see that we are about to pass them up in total members too. They are at 996 now.

thanks for that info..im out every night honeydew ex 40 off 128 wakefield....great place to stop bikes and people there all the time

Latest posts

Back