• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1991 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregory Reed

Reaction score
I am looking to let go of my 1991 Vmax. It has been sitting for the past year and a half as I don't ride it anymore. I gave up riding it when I jetted the carbs and could;t get it to run right above 4000 rpm.

The bike has over 30,000 miles on it. It has a Kerker exhaust, forward controls, Corbin saddle (has sone rips), super brace, COPS, silicone hose kit, and some more mods I can't think of.

I am look for $2000.00 for the bike. It is located in Sycamore Illinois, being kept inside.

PM me with your number if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 70
Must detract points for that white wall tire........I might be interested in a few weeks, on vacation in Texas right now. Will send you a message when I get back if you still have it.

I have a Metzler to throw in if someone wants it. The white wall was put in in Sturgis after a tire failure.

It has over 30,000 and under 35,000. The speedo is not on the bike and has not been on for half a riding season.

Back