• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2001 VMAX in Orlando, FL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Men

Reaction score
2001 VMAX, mainly stock, 24K miles and hasn't been started in over 3 years now.

Plenty of parts on her for someone that needs them.

I can't ride anymore because of an accident (not on the VMAX), and I've given up on ideas of modifying it so I can ride.

I'm in Orlando, FL. contact me at [email protected]

IMG_20171130_144951.jpg

I probably left Orlando as you were posting. Back down-south, now. My wishes of good luck on that sale.

2001 VMAX, mainly stock, 24K miles and hasn't been started in over 3 years now.

Plenty of parts on her for someone that needs them.

I can't ride anymore because of an accident (not on the VMAX), and I've given up on ideas of modifying it so I can ride.

I'm in Orlando, FL. contact me at [email protected]

View attachment 68768
Looks like the one i bought in Irish Channel New Orleans in 2016. After Jazz Fest. I heard that guy what's his name you know. I dont wanna pickle. i just wanna ride my motorsickel.

Hi all,

The bike is still for sale, I'm looking for $1000.

It's been mine since 2002, lots of good times.

She's seen better days, not sure if someone wants to fix her up or throw the engine on a go kart. Either way someone should get some use out of it.

[email protected]

inspecto,

I don't get online everyday for the same reason I can't get on the bike anymore

and I didn't see an email from you

what's wrong with the bike? it hasn't started in over 3 years and the weather has beat it up every time the cover came off

it's gonna be tough to sell but I gotta face facts

if I don't see an email from you I'll figure out how to PM you this weekend

Back