• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2002 V MAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minicopilot

Reaction score
Contemplating selling my 2002 Max. 19,XXX.
Tasteful mods, and all the "VMAX FIXES" have been correctly done. The engine and carbs are stock. Carbs cleaned, COPS, new Odyssey battery, rr, plugs, fluids, progressive front springs and rear shocks, braided lines, recent brakes, Trapps, Etc. Star-tron used with EVERY fill up. This bike has been kept inside my house and it's covered when parked outside overnight at bike week.This bike has never been abused, only opened up on the interstate to feel that V Boost. I've never smoked or spun the tires once! Does not leak one drop of fluid. Very clean and cared for VMax. This isn't $2,000 beater or restoration project. I see the wide range of prices on Maxes and if the price doesn't agree with you I understand.
$4,000
Located in Massachusetts. [email protected]
Thanks for looking.
FB_IMG_1444414861582.jpg

Back