2005 1500 Vmax w/ fuel injection on Ebay?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda looks like a wild brothers setup. Its a beautiful bike... just needs some kinda forced induction and nitrous to really make her hum!

Yes that appears to be the wild brothers setup. Keep in mind there are two version of this fuel injection system both having programmable fuel mapping capabilities, the higher end version is also a self taught system & easy to setup. The non-self taught system can be very difficult to setup.

Not mine, but wish it was! :biglaugh: Beautiful bike! Anyone know anything about the fuel injection set-up on this bike? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-V-Ma...593191790&item=161381685136&pt=US_motorcycles

Yes that appears to be the wild brothers setup. Keep in mind there are two version of this fuel injection system both having programmable fuel mapping capabilities, the higher end version is also a self taught system & easy to setup. The non-self taught system can be very difficult to setup.

We are putting a Haltech Elite box on my VMAX this winter.

Wow nice bike.

+1.

For such a shiny bike, I'd think they woulda replaced that paint peeling roadworn elbow. (or just painted it, that was the 1st thing I did when I got my bike)

Ya know, just cuz It stands out with all else being so shiny. :biglaugh:

Looks nice indeed though.

it is the same system but with 4000$ you add the FMM (fuel managment) so you won't have to take out your laptop to correct the setup and maps. without the FMM it is a pain in the ass cause if you start a trip in sea level and go up in a mountain you may have troubles. i have heard even if you turn off the engine it may not start up in differend altitude. the hp you gain is less than fcr's

Back