2009 Daytona Bike week

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALMTY

Reaction score
I live up in Sault Sainte Marie, Mi. and myself and another are planning on trailering our bikes to Mobile, Al. Meeting up with another and riding our bikes to Daytona for the BIKE week:thumbs up:. Leaving about Feb.28th staying for about 7-10 days. Any one else heading down there (?) to ride, or want to meet up once we get there. I am from Sarasota originally and will be riding across to Sarasota and probably Naples. Oh and by the way there is way to much snow HERE !! :snow: The ALMTY

Yo ALMTY, maybe you can drop me a line closer to the date. I am in between Naples and Sarasota. I have not decided yet but I may trailer some Maxes to Daytona this year. I have already got vacation scheduled so I am definitely free. Either way, there are going to be many Maxes and probably the regular get together at the new Boxenstopp. Let me know. PATMAX.

So you in the Ft Myers area?? My brother lives in Naples so I was planning a trip from Daytona thru Arcadia to Sarasota (stop to see old buddies) then down to Naples. If I could fit all that in. But yes I will throw you another line sometime around mid Feb. cool:punk:

Yo ALMTY, maybe you can drop me a line closer to the date. I am in between Naples and Sarasota. I have not decided yet but I may trailer some Maxes to Daytona this year. I have already got vacation scheduled so I am definitely free. Either way, there are going to be many Maxes and probably the regular get together at the new Boxenstopp. Let me know. PATMAX.

Ohh and by the way what is Boxenstopp ???

Boxenstop is on the vmax vendor links section with parts & services available at a discount in the Daytona area

Last edited:
I take My Vacation Every Year for both Bike Week and Biketoberfest.
I'll probably talk to Walt within the next month or so about what's going on as far as the VMOA meets and such.
I was kinda planning on camping up in Daytona this year. Maybe the infield at the speedway.
I'm definitely going to try and find out about Track Day at the Speedway. This last Biketoberfest they had an open track day at the speedway. Not sure what the particulars are, I found out about it too late. But will definitely try and plan something for it if they have it again For Bike Week.

Sounds cool there 82nd. When we get closer to the date I will give you a holler to find out what you are up to. I am counting the days and it seems like an eternity away. Later, ALMTY

Back