2010 Gen2 on craigslist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waugh Harley Davidson in Orange Co VA has a mildly modded with 5k miles for $11,700. FYI

Wow they must be giving it away to get it out of what they dont deal with. Thats a steal for that price....

I have to say, if you want a Gen 2 that is a fair price. For months I looked for a Gen 2 but was not willing to pay the $16,000 + that the dealers and some owners wanted. They are awsome bikes but just not worth that kind of money.

I have to say, if you want a Gen 2 that is a fair price. For months I looked for a Gen 2 but was not willing to pay the $16,000 + that the dealers and some owners wanted. They are awsome bikes but just not worth that kind of money.

Perhaps when they finally reach the 10k price they will be more reasonable to purchase. With so much vested in my GEN1, I'd consider a gen2 only at that level. I'm in no rush for one here. I'm enjoying my GEN1 just fine with its power band.

I run the Akrapovic system and love them.
I personally think they are one of the best looking for the Gen II. ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0753.jpg
    DSC_0753.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0726.jpg
    DSC_0726.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 28
Well I am happy with my Gen1 and will wait a little longer (years) for a Genll, the price to drop even more before I would get one. I love the looks of them both.

I have MBS disease (Mulitple Bike Syndrome) already. I would be torn on which one to ride if I had one of each. And there are many on here that suffer this disease. There is no known cure either.

Latest posts

Back