• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2011 Vmax $9200 -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2011 Vmax $9200

Waiting on a couple things to sell... if I can get the money I'll fly out and ride it home :punk:

No issues. I wouldnt have an issue with riding it anywhere. Putting a new headlight in and front brakes next weel.

All ive had here on craigslist is tire kickers and scammers. If it doesnt sell soon for 8k, ill just keep it i guess.

No issues. I wouldnt have an issue with riding it anywhere. Putting a new headlight in and front brakes next weel.

Not sure if you put the new headlight in yet but if you try it and it doesn't fix your issue I had the same problem. I found the fix, as strange as this sounds, My problem was the handlebar case that holds the starter button and the on/off button was dirty, I took it apart, sprayed with contact cleaner and used air to blow it dry. I put it back together and the headlight worked again. It's also a whole lot easier than doing the headlight replacement.

My VMAX is 2015

If there was any way I could smuggle this bike into my home without letting the wife know, I would be picking it up right away. You should have no trouble selling this. GLWS

New front brakes last week, new shinkos front and rear tomorro. $7900 firm or im keepin it.

Would have bought it right away if shipment to the Netherlands (my country) wasn't that expensive

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI GRA-L09 met Tapatalk

Curious, did this sell? $7900 is definitely the lowest price I've come across on one of these. There's a '10 for sale by me for $8200, but it has double the miles and is bone stock.

Curious, did this sell? $7900 is definitely the lowest price I've come across on one of these. There's a '10 for sale by me for $8200, but it has double the miles and is bone stock.

Nope. A bunch of tire kickers and Craigslist douches but no $$. I put another set of shinkos on and it's got 40k on it, still pulls as hard as ever. Need to sell, long story on a botched contract sale. Bad time of year, I'd take $7250 at this point.

I was over here plotting the distance, cost and steps needed to check out that bike.. Oh well.
Glad someone has gotten it.

Take care..
Happy Holidays..

Traumahawk (Eric) bought it.
Nice.. One day, I'll get my Gen 2.. :)

Congrats Trauma..
Let us know how she rides..
Get me even more hyped up to get a Gen2 lol.

Back