2012 Meet & Greet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are 1 week from our ride and the weather looks a bit better than it did a week ago. Only a 30% chance of rain. See ya there!!!

Well this is not the weather any of us were hoping for this weekend. The ride is still on, but with a different route. We will stay away from the snow, and only maybe get a bit wet. Still meet at the Esso station in Red Deer @ 8am on Sat, still leave at 9. We'll head north on the #2, then east on the #13 to Camrose. Then straight south on the #56 through Stettler on our way to Drumheller. From Drumheller just head west back to Calgary on the #9. This is not the ride I've been planning for 4-5 months, but like I've always said, it's about getting together with other V-Maxers, meeting up with old friends, and making new ones. This wet weather will NOT dampen my spirits. I have lots of swag from the VMOA, and lots of awesome free swag from many generous businesses. I still plan on doing the original route, but I don't want to ruin great scenery on a bad weather ride. If you all could please reply to this email, or text me at (403) 928-5483 if you still want to be part of a great time, it will also help alot with making other lunch reservations. Stay Safe

This ride is still happening. We leave for Red Deer this afternoon and right now it's thunder and lightning and pouring rain. We have a wet ride ahead of us, but the payoff of riding with other hard core bikers is worth it.

Ride at BOOSTING LIGHT SPEED safely guy's. :punk::punk::punk::punk: Wish i could make it.

You guys are truly HARD CORE...........:worthy:.............Ride safe my friends!.......................Tom.

made it to the hotel. it was a wet ride for 2/3 of the way. hope tomorrow is mostly dry. so far its good to see old friends and new. my wife is with me this time. hope she doesnt get froze out. tty guys tomorrow.

peace,
evan....

So i gotta admit, sometimes the best laid plans can have the biggest wrench thrown into them, yet the alternative can have just the same result.

The intended route was flooded, had landslides, and was +2 degrees celcius... the alternate was awesome.

No rain. Great company, old friends and new. what a great trip. Got to ride with a gen 2 today. this is my next bike. Everyone agreed, the trip was not the one we intended on, but was still the one we enjoyed. Thanks to Romax for planning a great get together.

peace,
evan....

Latest posts

Back