• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2012 Vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I discounted it $1 as a joke...I don't need to sell this monster...My boys want it but I don't encourage them to ride fearing the outcome of riding a rocketship.

Greg
Hey bud I have a very nice intruder 1500if your interested in a swap or something

Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb and say if he's selling a bike because of health issues, vertigo specifically, a move from a VMAX to an Intruder isn't going to markedly improve his vertigo. That and I don't see anyone swapping a 2012 VMAX for a 2001 Intruder...but I've been wrong before.

And with that a thread bump and a good luck to the seller on what looks to be a very nice ride.

Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb and say if he's selling a bike because of health issues, vertigo specifically, a move from a VMAX to an Intruder isn't going to markedly improve his vertigo. That and I don't see anyone swapping a 2012 VMAX for a 2001 Intruder...but I've been wrong before.

And with that a thread bump and a good luck to the seller on what looks to be a very nice ride.

Yah you're right...Sold my S/E Dyna last weekend and my Busa before that...It's hard to grow up and admit to yourself you can't do it anymore...Vertigo is Fd/U as it comes on with no warning...I wouldn't want to be at a stoplight when it hits all of a sudden and I fall over, get cooked by the pipes and rely on someone to pick up the bike off of me...Been riding for 58 years since my pops bought me a 63 305 Honda Super Hawk and 20 bikes later I gotta give it up...It's been a ball.

That's my bad I didn't pay attention the yr, when I realized it I didn't have time to apologize. If I had known Ida offered my 2014 sting ray instead to make it more likely. Sorry about that sir I'll tuck tuck and go. Hope you have blessed days from here on out .

Yah you're right...Sold my S/E Dyna last weekend and my Busa before that...It's hard to grow up and admit to yourself you can't do it anymore...Vertigo is Fd/U as it comes on with no warning...I wouldn't want to be at a stoplight when it hits all of a sudden and I fall over, get cooked by the pipes and rely on someone to pick up the bike off of me...Been riding for 58 years since my pops bought me a 63 305 Honda Super Hawk and 20 bikes later I gotta give it up...It's been a ball.
God bless you! We all wonder and worry when that day will come.

Maybe a nice 4 wheel open top toy is in your future!

Good Luck!!

Getting old sucks...sounds like you had one heck of a run and a pretty good selection of bikes over the years and I certainly feel for you with the vertigo.

Don't want to derail your 'For Sale' ad but would love to hear about your 'Busa as I'm a bit of a 'fan boy'.

Getting old sucks...sounds like you had one heck of a run and a pretty good selection of bikes over the years and I certainly feel for you with the vertigo.

Don't want to derail your 'For Sale' ad but would love to hear about your 'Busa as I'm a bit of a 'fan boy'.
Was an 2001...Stock and beautiful...I'm a freeway flyer and do all racing on freeway from 60ish on up...Went to the drags once for (1) run...Wasn't a perfect run for sure but it ran 10.20 @ 137+ with my 250 lb. ass on it...Had an H1 Kawy new in 71, H2 Kawy new in 72 and a new Z1 Kawy in 73...Built the shit out of the Z and ended up with 1132 cc monster...The Busa was a refined hot bike I wish I never sold and wish I still had them all.

I've got an '01 that I've had since new also, silver and blue. Not exactly stock as it's turboed and throws down 420-ish at the rear wheel running on corn. I've also got a 'lightly modded' '19 in all black and have a deposit down on the Gen3 '22. Great bike for big guys but the VMAX is no slouch either.

I've got an '01 that I've had since new also, silver and blue. Not exactly stock as it's turboed and throws down 420-ish at the rear wheel running on corn. I've also got a 'lightly modded' '19 in all black and have a deposit down on the Gen3 '22. Great bike for big guys but the VMAX is no slouch either.

I had a Turbo Z1 back in the 70s that was scary...How fast is your Turbo?

G

I had a Turbo Z1 back in the 70s that was scary...How fast is your Turbo?
Honestly, it's never been down an actual 1/4 mile...it's stock wheelbase with a full pipe so unless you know to look for the dump pipe coming out the bottom of the fairing you'd have no idea it was anything more than a piped 'Busa. Unless you notice the 'RCC Turbos' logo on the canister. :eek:

Highway rolls it's got a little bit of scoot.

Ok.. I'll bite, don't care if I look like an idiot..

Gen3 2022 VMAX??

Like the Hayabusa sites now...people losing their minds over the complete disappointment in a bike with 7hp less and $4,500 more.

I'm hoping a Gen3 VMAX doesn't get the same reaction.

😁 not surprised. Funny thing is 99% of the guys on any HiPo machine don't use 50% of what a bike can do. But $4500 jump is a lot..

Like the Hayabusa sites now...people losing their minds over the complete disappointment in a bike with 7hp less and $4,500 more.

I'm hoping a Gen3 VMAX doesn't get the same reaction.
I believe VMAX is discontinued. No Gen 3

Back