• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2nd Gen Corbin Seat and Gunfighter Backrest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triple1050

Reaction score
Second Gen Corbin Seat in Immaculate condition with Corbin Gunfighter Backrest

The Seat has the Carbon fiber look

I prefer to sell as a pair

400 for the set plus shipping

Pic avail on request, I will try to post some up later

20140602_075141_zpstfaqh7fh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
If I remember right, he is selling his Vmax....stage 7 etc....for another motorcycle. Probably selling parts too.

You are correct sir....sold it today...got a whole box of stock parts ...calipers turn signals springs etc, have to take stock of what I have, you may see some more stuff on here from me...the corbin is the big dollar item...

sold the MAX got a 2010 Ducati Streetfighter 1098

I will miss the people on this forum, the short time I have been on here I have met the most helpful people I have ever come across in my long CAR/Airplane/Motorcycle/Mountainbiking obsessions bar none and I mean that...I seriously considered hanging onto it just because of the community on THIS forum and that is no BS

You have a great thing going here

Hey....no one says that you have to leave. There are people on this forum that no longer have a Vmax.

You are correct sir....sold it today...got a whole box of stock parts ...calipers turn signals springs etc, have to take stock of what I have, you may see some more stuff on here from me...the corbin is the big dollar item...

sold the MAX got a 2010 Ducati Streetfighter 1098

I will miss the people on this forum, the short time I have been on here I have met the most helpful people I have ever come across in my long CAR/Airplane/Motorcycle/Mountainbiking obsessions bar none and I mean that...I seriously considered hanging onto it just because of the community on THIS forum and that is no BS

You have a great thing going here

Congrats......that's one bad-ass bike, one of my favorites.

Gotta be young or have a high pain threshold to spend a day riding one though. ;)

OK Ok Ill split em up 250 for the seat and 150 for the backrest + shipping

I also have some front calipers, turn signals...stage 7 needles, Some Jets, Windscreen (no brackets) Stock fork springs, stock taillight

Make an offer on the stuff

Make an offer on the backrest...need it gone

Edit...reasonable offer let's not get crazy ..going to ebay this weekend, if I understand correctly, these fit multiple seats...maybe ill have better luck there

All Corbin backrests fit all Corbin seats regardless of bike model. (Except Yamaha branded V-Max Corbin seats sold thru the dealers. They don't have the hole or internal hardware.). It will sell on eBay easily. Lots of guys have a Corbin and are looking for a backrest. My backrest I bought in 91 for my Harley Sturgis is on my Max now. Just had it recovered locally to match the Corbin I have now (carbon fiber pattern).

All Corbin backrests fit all Corbin seats regardless of bike model. (Except Yamaha branded V-Max Corbin seats sold thru the dealers. They don't have the hole or internal hardware.). It will sell on eBay easily. Lots of guys have a Corbin and are looking for a backrest. My backrest I bought in 91 for my Harley Sturgis is on my Max now. Just had it recovered locally to match the Corbin I have now (carbon fiber pattern).

Awesome Dude, Thanks for the info! off to EBAY it goes

Back