7.62x39mm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatatjoz

Reaction score
Just a heads up to the fellow plinkers around here.
7.62x39 at Academy sports... 2.99 a box.
$150 per 1000 rds. :eusa_dance::th_biggun:
I'm going to be plinking for a while. I can even afford to do some coyote huntin'.
Crap, I just realized I payed more for ammo than I payed for the rifle. ($89 bucks pre-ban)

Just a heads up to the fellow plinkers around here.
7.62x39 at Academy sports... 2.99 a box.
$150 per 1000 rds. :eusa_dance::th_biggun:
I'm going to be plinking for a while. I can even afford to do some coyote huntin'.
Crap, I just realized I payed more for ammo than I payed for the rifle. ($89 bucks pre-ban)

Wow!! Great price, do they sell on-line?
Agh! Doesn't matter, I don't know any FFL's around here, damn!
Still a good price though. Midsouth is $11.92 a box of 20, that's like $600 per K. :confused2:

I didn't think a FFL was needed for ammunition. I've had it delivered to my door from cheaperthandirt.

They sell online, but I didn't see the special on their website.

I didn't think a FFL was needed for ammunition. I've had it delivered to my door from cheaperthandirt.

They sell online, but I didn't see the special on their website.

Interesting, maybe I'll order a K rds and see what happens. NY is pretty fussy about this stuff, but I'll check it out . Thanks

It's Monark brand. (might as well be Wolf).
I've never had any problems with it in my Norinco.

Misfires, ejection problems, and when it does fire, it all over the target. I changed ammo and no more problems.

I use UMC now with no promblems

I picked up some boxes of these earlier this spring. They have 32 rounds/box, brass cases.
Anybody recognize them? If I remember right they are military, maybe Portugese.
Pic sucks, sorry.

The UMC is good ammo, expensive, but good. I've been buying it off and on lately for when I start reloading. The brass seems to be pretty good quality.

No pic there Danny.

The UMC is good ammo, expensive, but good. I've been buying it off and on lately for when I start reloading. The brass seems to be pretty good quality.

No pic there Danny.

Sorry, I do that all the time!! :ummm:
Here it is.

Attachments

• 7.62 x 39 ammo.jpg
    7.62 x 39 ammo.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back