• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

97 Vmax For Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
1997 with 10,734 miles on the odometer. Runs great. Has cobra pipes on it but i have the stock pipes to go with it. Never been laid down. Silver/black scheme, paint etc almost mint besides a few nicks here and there. Has Aftermarket radiator cover, windscreen, headlight visor. I have a new tire for it, not mounted on the bike but ill throw that in for free too

I also changed the turn signals to the smaller blackout style, and the tail light lens is blacked out with led bulbs. I still have all the stock stuff to go with it if you want to change it back

paid 5800 last june

make me an offer

heres a video of the bike

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bHBeRMpkyVg

im planning on buying another bike if i can get enough back out of this one. I fell in love, forgive me

Well, we need to know what you fell in love with?
Then we will decide if you can be forgiven or not...

Clintard - you crazy MF!!!!

You can't leave us. We have your Video(s) for God's sake.... !!
The perfrect V-Max Doughnut. The best scream ever. The Thin Lizzy & .....:surprise: :th_signs60: ... is this !!!!......?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLUZDTw4j6o

Where the heck are you bud? And who/what is this new love? :th_love031:

There are unanswered questions. Don't just leave us hangin.... J

Where are you located?

Im in Central Illinois, about 3 hours south of chicago. PM me for what specific town if u need that info.

As for what im UP to, i just bought a jeep and found a new obsession. I still havnt made up my mind about the max, i want to see what i can get for her. Possibly take the money and put it into the jeep, dont know yet, grandma passed so ive been BUSY

Clintard - Sorry to here about grams...............J

Thanks man

i dont know whats going on now, i had my grand cherokee out wheeling tonight, climbed a BIG ass hill and the only way back down was to back down, well got too much speed up and fell in a HUGE hole and smashed my reese hitch into the ground, i think i might have bent the frame, the whole ass end is pushed towards the front some, the back doors barely latch now.......

ill go out in the morning, maybe post some damage pics or something

i only paid 1000$ for the thing anyways, so if i totaled it i guess im not out too much

Latest posts

Back