A Big Thank You to Sean Morley for Helping me Finish What I Started

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dij0674

Reaction score
This is a post three years in the works. I started a Vmax rebuild project three years ago, and got in way over my head. Sean was great with advice, parts, and answered all of my questions. Long story short, I rebuilt my motor, and it blew up in 500 miles...As you can imagine I was not very happy. Sean worked with me to get a new (used) motor. He lives in Kansas I live in Philly, so it was a lot of shipping and email etc. Well, the motor gets here and I swap it out, to find out it has a #3 wrist pin loose. Sean worked with me again to get another used motor as a replacement, this one he bought somewhere and was told it was in good shape. He had it shipped here from the seller. When it arrived, it had a blown oil oring and looked very rough inside, I think he took a hit on the engine. After a whole lot of emails, shipping, debate, and changes in the plan. He worked on a new build for me using my original engine as the donor. It turns out the machinist that did my work originally was very sloppy and screwed some stuff up. Sean had all this fixed and shipped the motor out last month. I swapped them out and couldn't be happier at this point. I want to let everyone know how cool it is to deal with an honest person that values their word and reputation, thanks for following through Morley!

Quite the process, glad Sean was there to make it happen doe you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes, not a smooth transaction to be sure but we battled through it and came out victorious!

Kudos to Sean, customer service can be a BIOTCH some time's but thank God for the good guys like Sean for sticking with it !! I have dealt with Sean a little bit and found him to be great and I'm sure I will be dealing with him some more soon since my rear end seems to be making funny noises, LOL Keep up the good work Sean talk to you soon!!

Back