A Cloudy Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that is creaking awsome, like a commercial for Yamaha Vmax! I wish my wife would kick me out to go film a project like that. I love watching your vids, because it is just like I filmed it from my yellow max. Where was this filmed? What are your favorite local roads?

Man that is creaking awsome, like a commercial for Yamaha Vmax! I wish my wife would kick me out to go film a project like that. I love watching your vids, because it is just like I filmed it from my yellow max. Where was this filmed? What are your favorite local roads?

Those particular roads are in the Durand, Vernon, Corunna, Owosso areas. There are a few roads in those areas that have fun stretches that last for a couple miles. Unfortunately, there aren't any really fun roads that last for any significant distance in my area.

Hijacker, actually we had alot of sun yesterday in Chesaning and I put my Max up for the winter.

Hopefully next summer we can meet up for a ride, I know of some great roads in the area.

O

Hijacker, actually we had alot of sun yesterday in Chesaning and I put my Max up for the winter.

Hopefully next summer we can meet up for a ride, I know of some great roads in the area.

O

It did turn out to be a nice day on Sunday.
We'll definitely do some riding next year, I'm hoping the Michigan guys can meet at least once a month. :punk:

Hmmmmm.......Let's see now........Where did I leave that camera?......Hmmmm......It was on a curve.........Darn......So many curves around here!.........Oh wait!.....No.....Darn......:biglaugh:...........Tom.

I actually was a little worried I'd come back and it would be gone. Can't say I would pass up a free GoPro sitting on the side of the road! Ok, maybe I'd wait around for a few minutes before I took off with it. Maybe.

Latest posts

Back