a mega forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serrow

Reaction score
okay, well I'll say that through ease of use, this is the best forum I've been enjoying since buying my VMAX a lil bit ago. I like the yahoo groups, but they are just too hard to read and navigate, and the vmoa.net only has a few postings. I became a member, but have no idea where that value is - perhaps it will come when my packet arrives.

what are some of the other forums out there with better technology? I'm not comparing, but I sold a sportster for the Max, and one of the perks was that everyone and their cousin had a sporty, so the forums were robust.

what are some of your fav discussion groups considering i dont speak or read dutch.

The vmoa.net only has a few postings. I became a member, but have no idea where that value is - perhaps it will come when my packet arrives.

Yep... That's what most are wondering... I became one to save the 25% on Race-Tech stuff...:thumbs up: It paid for the membership and still saved me 75 bucks...:coolgleamA:

That being said, I am unsure that I will become one again... We'll see...

This V bulletin format is awesome... I have over 8400 posts :whistlin: on my SV forum which is also the V bulletin format!:thumbs up:

Last edited:
I have over 8300 posts :whistlin: on my SV forum :

postwhore.gif

:biglaugh:

postwhore.gif

:biglaugh:

I'm nine away from surpassing your a$$ and if you read mine you will see that 90% of them are helpful or asking questions to try to helps someone...

I may be a post whore (and a normal whore) but I do add something positive...:thumbs up:

Cheers Clint!

Oh and actually I have 8420 posts now...:banana:

That's funny.... ( post whore ) ! :rofl_200:

The forum is almost at 600 but I'd have to say I hope it doesn't get too big....we might get into pissing at each other instead of helping.

i was only playing around mr. sensitive

That's funny.... ( post whore ) ! :rofl_200:

The forum is almost at 600 but I'd have to say I hope it doesn't get too big....we might get into pissing at each other instead of helping.

What's even funnier is I didn't see Clints post till now and I was just F'n with him...:clapping:

Yep... That's what most are wondering... I became one to save the 25% on Race-Tech stuff...:thumbs up: It paid for the membership and still saved me 75 bucks...:coolgleamA:

That being said, I am unsure that I will become one again... We'll see...

This V bulletin format is awesome... I have over 8400 posts :whistlin: on my SV forum which is also the V bulletin format!:thumbs up:
The SV site isn't run by a guy with the handle Spankme is it?
And I've got 9,000 on Kiwibiker.co.nz.

I knew you both were joking, but now were on the subject - who takes the biggest whore award on this board ? :hmmm:

I know it's not me yet !

Latest posts

Back