Anybody have a Slingbox?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remeber Me

Reaction score
I thought the Dallas game against the Giants was on today but NOOOOOOO. They had to show the stinking Raiders because it's an away game. I wish the Raiders would just move to another state already so we don't have to watch two stinking teams. Anybody that has a team people want to watch like the giants, cowboys, patriots, etc, hava a slingbox and willing to give temp passwords to us poor people with sucky teams???

No Slingbox here but we did( still are watching) the Boys and the Giants ( 17/17 tie) here in Reno----- Just over the hills from Sacto.
I moved out of SJ in 1991 and never looked back. I lived in the Willow Glen area. YOU????
Lew

I'm a Raiders fan but they ARE god awful to watch..I even stopped watching . Also a Skins fan but they are'nt doing much better.

Small world. I live in Willow Glen too. I never thought to check the net for people hosting the games. I figured it wouldn't be worth the possible litigation to host anonymously.

Back