Are you a "Biker?"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a biker???

• Yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Yes (with exception)

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Things are a little different in the UK.

I ride all year round and bikes are my life. I'm only 23, but have been riding constantly since 16. I have owned a 125cc cruiser, a GS550 hardtail chop (that required almost as much oil as fuel!!), a Honda CX500 Custom and now a VMAX. I am a member of a an 'anarchy' Motorcycle Club, where there are no rules or officers and our only aim is to hook up with each other whenever you want and party and ride.

I'm a biker.

Please remember that everyones opinions are valid, but please try not to just be insultive. What goes around comes around :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Not a stereotypical 'bad boy' but definitely a biker.

Ride every day (regardless of weather) = Yes.
Own more than one bike = Yes.
Is your ride stock = Never
Attitude to riding = Unchanged. I love it.
Usual clothes = Riding leathers.
Riding most of your life = Yes. 34years Licensed + 6 years pre-licensed.
Loss of license = once (multiple speeding fines).
Regard for authority = very limited.
Felonies = none.
Riding style = Please myself.
Attitude to fellow man = Live and let live.
Attitude to fascists = Go Fuck Yourself.
Own a cage = Yes '83 Ford
Attitude to cage = It's efficient 4 wheel transport.
Pet Hates = "Oh sorry. I didn't see you" Fuckwits in cages.

MySpace is in my helmet.

Last edited:
Gleno...Sven....

You ARE the guys that I so much respect....you're the ones I was trying to point out in my previous post...

If you love and live to ride, as both of you obviously do, then you fit my discription of what a 'biker' is... Club colors or not...if you've earned 'em, then fly 'em proudly! If you choose to not be a 'joiner', that's still ok....as long as your attitude is in the right place.

Wish y'all lived a little bit closer...we could hang out! Just goes to show that real 'bikers' are pretty much the same, world over... it's what's in your heart that counts...and posers are real easy to spot...

Yer Uncle Philthy Loves Ya!

'Biker' is a self-defining term. Do I identify with the persona? Yes. The leather clad, tatooed, HD riding,'tough' guy to the BMW,frabric clothed yuppie type have in common the motorcyle. Both are 'Bikers' with different incarnations.
The first bike I rode was a friends Zundapp. I have owned English, German, and Japanese bikes. I do not care for the Harleys. I like preformance. I was lucky to fall into ownership of a VMAX not knowing really what it was. I would like to own a MV Agusta sport bike. I would also like to have a Norton.

Johnny PayCheck was the MAN, but that other song, good GAWD that was awful. The dude rolls up in a Lexus, changes out of his suit, jumps on his Harley and rolls with his American Flag shirt singing about the open road. That is the purest definition of a POSER I have ever seen.

Me, I'm a RIDER.

I love all bikes, I bathe, and don't ride to prove I'm a man or to wear the t-shirt. I ride because I am obsessed with motorcycles. No social reasons whatsoever. Hmm, maybe I am a biker.

Johnny PayCheck was the MAN, but that other song, good GAWD that was awful. The dude rolls up in a Lexus, changes out of his suit, jumps on his Harley and rolls with his American Flag shirt singing about the open road. That is the purest definition of a POSER I have ever seen.

Me, I'm a RIDER.

I love all bikes, I bathe, and don't ride to prove I'm a man or to wear the t-shirt. I ride because I am obsessed with motorcycles. No social reasons whatsoever. Hmm, maybe I am a biker.
:rofl_200:ya kinda missed the point,sorta, you just never know,ever see a preacher fight? how abt a cop murder?:hmmm::thumbs up: ya know what I'm sayin...
i knew the HD would bring some comments...:whistlin:
one other thing,keep that SNOW in Ohio..LOL..:punk:

Nope, I am a lawyER and a fathER of two who is addicted to horsepowER and have been since I was a teenagER.

If it goes fast, makes cool noises and allows me to forget the BS of life from time to time, I am down.

Mike

Nope, I am a lawyER and a fathER of two who is addicted to horsepowER and have been since I was a teenagER.

If it goes fast, makes cool noises and allows me to forget the BS of life from time to time, I am down.

Mike

Thats how its supposed to be, get on the bike and git-ER-done.

:punk:

well years ago my friends and i used to ride jap and were were quite derisive of hd riders and their attitude towards quote" jap crap
'unquote.we would refer to them as baked bean bikkies but i do not think we ever thought of ourselves as being bikers/bikies or whatever .we just rode .end of story.well not quite ,now i ride by myself and think of hd as taiwanese trash.ironic or role reversal.:biglaugh:

you just know a biker when you see one its a way of life 24 7..bike is main transportation ...dont matter what you ride....skumbag bikers are a different story

i ride a bike .
i go to bike shows
i go to rallies and parties
i ride in all weathers
i would kill for my brothers
Damn fuckin right im a biker

Gleno...Sven....

You ARE the guys that I so much respect....you're the ones I was trying to point out in my previous post...

If you love and live to ride, as both of you obviously do, then you fit my discription of what a 'biker' is...

Yer Uncle Philthy Loves Ya!

AWWWW shucks :th_drink::th_2fc2c5a5::git:

Cheers Philthy mate :rocket bike:

Now THIS guy IS a biker.

(Well, they did say it was BYO)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 9
Now THIS guy IS a biker.

(Well, they did say it was BYO)

I wonder if he had help getting on and off the bike, or how many scratches the bike got while he was stepping off of it.

but thats a killer rock screen he had in front of his helmet for a bit :punk:

Back