Bandera bike run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
One last heads up for any body close enough to make it.

There's gonna be about 17-23 vmaxxers meeting up on the West side of Houston and making a run to Bandera this coming Friday. Backroads all the way. About 300 miles there Friday.

Saturday Morning head out to hit the three sisters (yeah, they can handle it:biglaugh:)

Seriously, 3 sisters is Texas Ranch Roads 335, 336, 337 and a few other surrounding roads. The most "curves per mile" of any roads in the state; some call it the Texas version of Tail of The Dragon. EXTREMELY good, well maintained roads with very little traffic.
Usually about 300 miles also depending on weather etc.; which should be perfect this weekend.

Saturday is usually slow races and a beerfest.

Sunday is Home.

We may have some Dallas guys showing up, I never know till I get there. There is usually a handful of sportbikes and 1 or 2 H-D guys as well.

Anyone interested can contact me, Rusty McNeil at 713-542-6169 or

Micheal Hansen at [email protected] who is the regional director and ride coordinator.

Reservations are already made at the riverfront motel in Bandera and there's plenty of bedspace available.

P.S.
I'm looking for a room mate also to split the cost.

Latest posts

Back