Battery tender

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
Well since I busted my wallet on a new battery I fiqured I'd better invest in a tender. I picked up a Schumacker at the local Wally Mart. It seems well made and very heavy for such a little unit. Cant say that it's really good but for 40$ I think its ok. It comes with the handy plug which is nice. I used to have to take the seat off all the time to put it on the charger, now I don't have to. Takes two seconds to pulg it in after I come home from a ride, so thats cool.
:banana:

Well since I busted my wallet on a new battery I fiqured I'd better invest in a tender. I picked up a Schumacker at the local Wally Mart. It seems well made and very heavy for such a little unit. Cant say that it's really good but for 40$ I think its ok. It comes with the handy plug which is nice. I used to have to take the seat off all the time to put it on the charger, now I don't have to. Takes two seconds to pulg it in after I come home from a ride, so thats cool.
:banana:

What kind of battery did you end up buying?

That's why I live here in Canada, everything being so much more expensive and people get away with ripping people off all the time. I just love it. Even with the dollar so high you'd think these guys wouldn't try to screw ya - maybe that's why were not allow to carry a gun...I know I'd rather not try to screw someone over who is pack'n. :bang head:

And yes your right - the price was right, just not for me but for him. :damn angry:

Back