bcs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd like to see fla +10 or more. but i say fla +1.

Oklahoma is a good team yes, but they have no running game, defense or special teams. Gators have all of that plus a great passing game. This will be a UF/Ohio replay...

i can't wait until the day BCS dies.. and they goto a simple playoff system...

i can't wait until the day BCS dies.. and they goto a simple playoff system...

+10 to that.......BCS is F**kn gay..:bang head:....UofU would whoop FS's gator ass all over the field if they would let the best play the best.
When they whipped Alabama's ass the gators probably felt it...:biglaugh:

lmfao... they barely beat TCU in the regular season. if they played in a real conference then we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. mountain west is as credable as the WAC. They need to throw Utah and boise state in the SEC or Big 12 for a couple of years so that they will stop complaining about being second best with undefeated seasons.

that being said... the big12 hasn't performed in the bowl games this year. tech got their soul crushed by ou and it's still showing. oklahoma state just flat out got worked and texas didn't come to play. Hopefully the sooners will end their streak of fucking it away in the bowl games.

Texas Would and Could KILL either one of them! BCS is the most backwards, political, idiotic system known to man.... except the democratic party......
utpic.jpg

Take a look at Utah. 13-0 destroyed alabama in the sugar bowl! They were not even considered for the national title. I mean i know they probably would not have won the title game. but whos to say they COULDNT??? Crazier things have happened......
matrix_big.gif

thats why there needs to be a playoff, but it will probably never happen because of the money involved, there is no such thing as college football anymore, it's all about the money, there is not one bowl game without a sponsor behind it. thats why i don't give a fuck anymore, just look what happened in the ncaa basketball this week, boston college beat #1 north carolina and then got beat by harvard who had never beat any ranked team, EVER, did anybody else know this besides my anal ass. dave

It's half-time - game is tied 7-7. Hats off to the Sooners - I really expected a blowout by the Gators. We'll see what happens 2nd half. GOOOO Gators !!!

Well it's over - 24-10 GATORS !!! Not the spread I imagined but still a legit win - great effort by OK - acually glad it wasn't another blowout - it's better when you are on the edge of your seat the whole game. PLUS now the whole nation knows who the REAL Heisman winner should be.... Go TEBOW & GATOR NATION !!! :punk:

It's half-time - game is tied 7-7. Hats off to the Sooners - I really expected a blowout by the Gators. We'll see what happens 2nd half. GOOOO Gators !!!

Its was only close cuz of tebow's bonehead int's. I live in Oklahoma and I hate the sooners cuz of all the asshole fans here. Congrats to the gators. I vote Tebow for the #1 fullback in the nation, just ask Nic Harris and he'll agree. I loved the gator chomp right in his face. This oughta shut them sooner fans up for another year.

Back