Big City Whoas....RatMax no Likey

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The airbox is a big help in the rain. I have 4 K&N's so it'l get a little choppy on me after a while. Wet road, no prob. Like Blitz said...the stare you get after kickin gears fishtailin' for about 1000 ft. is priceless :punk:

:clapping:Im not alone!

Maybe you should try the voltage regulator fix from the stock one to one from a "r1 or an "r6".
it solved my stalling problem with the heat and ace`s too.
The stock regs. can`t take the heat and just give up or burn out.
There is a thread with some pics that I posted on how to do this in here somewhere in the electrical section.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Its true,the regulator mod will make your bike feel bullet proof. Knowing it will start every time you get on it makes the entire ride more enjoyable.

so let me get this straight. You had two Guys on this bike at once?? now why would you leave your self open for that one?:ummm:

1- I guess I am pretty secure with my masculinity.
2- My friends 09 Goldwing is spotless. And leagally parked outside the hotel. The Rat is not likely to be stolen. And if a car hits it while wedged into a spot, I could care less.
And scaring the hell out of a friend rampaging NYC on a stupid loud Vmax at 2am....Priceless

Back